_Division 4 - Mid Central Region - NMRA_
(National Model Railroad Association)
Here is how you figure out your username and password - Your username is your last name in lowercase letters "public"- Your password is your 8 digit membership number without any spaces "01234500". The membership number may contain letters. If so, use lowercase letters ie: 0123450a
Having trouble logging in? Please try a second time.---Still can't get on? Email me.
Refresh the Home page at: www.div4.org/sub_pages/division_4_nmra_mcr.htm
Cut and paste the above address into the address bar, hit ENTER, then REFRESH the
DIVISION 4 Home page that appears.
Clear the Web Browser Cache - Safari
- Click on the Safari drop-down menu and select Preferences.
- Click the Advanced tab. Select the Show Develop menu in menu bar checkbox and close the Preferences window.
- Select the Develop drop-down menu. Click Empty Cache.
- Note: You may want to also clear your browser history.
Clear your browsing history in Safari on Mac
- In the Safari app on your Mac, choose History > Clear History, then click the pop-up menu.
- Choose how far back you want your browsing history cleared.
Clear your history Chrome
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click History. History.
- On the left, click Clear browsing data. ...
- From the drop-down menu, select how much history you want to delete. ...
- Check the boxes for the info you want Chrome to clear, including “browsing history." ...
- Click Clear data.
How to delete the browsing history in Internet Explorer 10 on the Home Screen.
- click on windows icon in lower lefthand corner
- Then tap or click Settings gear.
- Tap or click Internet Options.
- Under Delete Browsing History, you can tap or click Delete.
Other Windows computers:
Open control panel
Click on Network and Internet
Click on Delete browsing history and cookies
On the General tab page there is Browsing history
Click on the box Delete
(to delete now)